See phrases like “killing it”, “bae”, and “chill” explained in 10-second videos by our community. Think you can explain better? Join us and make your own videos with SayWhat!
What is it?
SayWhat is a dictionary that uses 10-second videos to demonstrate and explain how these phrases are used in context.
What do I use it for?
• If you grew up speaking English, SayWhat helps you keep up with the latest slang.
• If English is not your native language, SayWhat helps you to fit in.
Who needs SayWhat?
• If your roommate says: “That track just gave me an eargasm” and you were thinking about something non-PG, then, you should use SayWhat
• On “The Voice”, Blake said to Pharrell, “You are my boo.” Blake needs to use SayWhat.
• If you have no idea why he needs to, you need to use SayWhat!
Should I recommend it to my friends?
Yes you should!
If I see a bug is there a human being to hear my feedback?
Yes, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join now to be a part of our growing community!
SayWhat is a startup based in New York City. Check out our website for more info: http://www.saywhatyo.com
SayWhat Video Dictionary version 1.11.0 is the property and trademark from Interlo Co., all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our freeappapk.com website!