Mobile Fence protects children from accessing harmful contents (websites, apps, videos) through smart devices and limits usage time to prevent smartphone addiction.
Also, parents can monitor their children’s location in real time and is notified when their children enters or leaves safety zone set by the parents.
"Help your children enjoy their mobile device safely!"
Child Protection Software.
✔ App Blocking - Protect your child against harmful apps. Parents can control and block unwantedapps(adult, dating, ography, games, SNS..) or set time limits.
✔ WebSite Blocking (Safe Browsing) - Protect your child from unsuitable web content. Parents can block access to harmful contents or inappropriate sites, such as adult/gambling/nude/ography websites, and monitor list of websites they visited.
✔ Game Play Time - Protect your children from game addiction. Parent can set how long your child can play games in a day.
✔ Planning Device Time - Protect your children from smartphone addiction. Plan a specific time limit for each day of the week to prevent your kids from late-night games, web browsing, sns and smartphone addiction.
✔ Geo Fencing - Parents can track location of their kids in case of kidnapping and receive notification when a child enters or leaves the safety zone set by the parents.
✔ Monitor all activities - Parents can view their child’s entire online activities, such as device usage time, frequently launched apps, app usage time,visited website, calls & SMS.
✔ Call Block - Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
✔ Keyword Alerts - When a child receives a text including a key words parents have set, it notifies parents immediately so that parents can actively respond to violence and bullying at school.
How to use
: Before installing and applying Mobile Fence on your child’s device, try the functions on your device first.
1) Install Mobile Fence on parent’s smart device
2) Create account and login
3) Link the smart device to Mobile Fence
4) Installation complete
5) Launch Mobile Fence app and set family rules.
( Or, login to http://www.mobilefence.com from PC and set family rules)
How to install and link Mobile Fence to child’s device
1) Install Mobile Fence to child’s device
2) Login with parent’s account
3) Link Mobile Fence with child’s device
• Blocking Service - Block apps, Block website(Safe Browsing), Location tracking, game time limiting, harmful content block(Child Protection), Call Block
• Monitoring Service - Launched app,Visited Website, Blocked website, Usage time report, Frequently used app report
• Call/Text Service - Call block, Text message monitoring, Keyword Alert, Adult/International call block
• Location Tracking - Child location tracking, Lost device tracking, Remote factory reset, Remote device control, Geo Fencing, Geo Watching
• Transparency - Share what parents are monitoring and limiting with the child.
Child’s safe mobile use is very important issue for every parents because parents cannot always be with their child. Also, children tend to have strong curiosity and might not be aware of inappropriate and harmful online environment. Now, use Mobile Fence to block harmful website,apps and control child’s device time to create safe, healthy, and productive mobile environment.
Mobile Fence(Parental Control software) Website : http://www.mobilefence.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MobileFence
Questions : email@example.com
Mobile Fence version 22.214.171.124 is the property and trademark from Mobile Fence, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our freeappapk.com website!
What's New in Mobile Fence - Version:126.96.36.199Most of comment 1-star ratings are by child.
v188.8.131.52 : Fixed reported bugs.
v184.108.40.206 : Fixed a bug of Always App's usage time
v220.127.116.11 : Fixed reported bugs. Support Huawei P8 Lite.
Support Android 5.1.1 or higher. (MobileFence >