CurrentWidget displays how much electric current the device is using from the battery or receiving from the charger. It can also notify you when the device is using too much battery.
*NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Two widget designs (as two widgets in the widgets list) - Classic and Text.
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
- Option to show a persistent notification with all information from widget.
- Customizations (size, color, etc.).
- DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
NEW: Analyze CurrentWidget log to get your battery capacity - http://nkhosla.com/battery/
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
CurrentWidget: Battery Monitor version 0.4 is the property and trademark from RmDroider, all rights reserved by . Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page.
All files of APK apps here are for personal use only, if any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us, We'll delete it any way. Thanks so much for your interest in our freeappapk.com website!
What's New in CurrentWidget: Battery Monitor - Version:0.4v0.4:
DashClock Widget extension CurrentWidget can now be added to DashClock Widget as an extension.
Huawei Ascend P6 support.
Added grid lines to graph.
'Top Processes' analysis display improvements.